Last Wednesday rocked at the Tree House. If it’s this busy in February I can’t imagine what it will be like in July.
1. Ben Garvey – I played “The Genius of it All,” Beck’s “Lord Only Knows,” and a few other tunes.
2. John and Nora Shaughnessy – John and his daughter, Nora, sang a few songs together including one from Nora’s favorite band, the Monkeys.
3. George Hilman – George rocked out some covers for us.
4. AJ – Once again, AJ sounded awesome.
5. Jason Vertucio – Jason played Billy Joel’s “New York State of Mind” and one of his originals, “Close to You,” on piano. He’s pretty good on the keys.
6. Roz King – Roz also played a song on the piano before switching back to guitar.
7. Bob Michel – Bob played one song about an old sea captain’s haunted house in Cape Cod, but really, who hasn’t written a song about the haunted houses of old sea captains in Cape Cod?
8. Keith Lewis – Keith returned to play his old standbys.
10. The Forest Greens – The Greens sounded really tight. I guess they’ve been practicing.
11. Rob V – I think it was his first time playing the Tree House open mic and he has a good voice. He can hit the high notes pretty well.
12. Entheos – I was able to keep Randy’s drumming from overpowering the band this time. Actually, he probably had more to do with it than I did.
13. Brady – I don’t think anyone else has played Green Day’s “Basketcase” before.
14. Grady – I like his rythmic style.
15. Chris Ward – Chris is a great guitar player and can sing to back it up.