The new version of Spew is now available for downloading.
Try it out and let me know if you encounter any bugs!
These are the changes from the last version:
* Totally reworked the layout so it looks better
* Blocks are now different colors
* Rotation now changes direction once and a while
* FINALLY fixed the bug that caused pieces to fall faster while rotating. I was rounding up somewhere where I should have been rounding down.
* Added messages for doubles, triples, and quads.
* Game board shrinks for 800 x 600. Looks good in higher resolutions.
* Added cool ending
* Add configurable XML file for setting skill level names, piece adjectives, keyboard controls, and piece colors.
* Add score and save the top ten scores