The bodacious new Game Boy Advance SP has the same guts and everything as a regular one, but its casing looks just like the NES. And it’s still at an MSRP of $99.99. Be sure to get to the mall, like, really early, because it’s a “limited edition.”
The Classic NES Series, which you totally have to get, includes all the hottest retro games, each one at an MSRP of $19.99. Check it out:
* Donkey Kong: The best game featuring a plumber rescuing a princess from a big ape pretty much ever.
* Pac-Man: Hel-lo? If you don’t know this game then where have you been?
* The Legend of Zelda: Dude! How classic can you get? The righteous Link whips Ganon and saves Zelda. Link rules!
* Super Mario Bros.: There are pipes and coins and these grody goombas and you just stomp away.
* Excitebike: It’s a rad motocross racing game that lets you rip around a track and kick up dirt and stuff.
* Ice Climber: Like, duh. You climb the ice and whack monsters.
* Xevious: Go to space and shoot stuff with your wicked spaceship.
* Bomberman: Drop bombs on the baddies.