I stopped in that new CD shop in Haddonfield tonight, marsRED. If you log into their website you can make a list of CDs you want and check it when you get there. I always draw a blank when I’m in a store browsing. They also have DVDs, games, etc. Their selection was not huge, but I was able to pick up Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Fever to Tell and a used copy of Sim City 4 for a total of $14.
My suggestions for the store in case they’re listening:
- Allow me to add things to my list automatically if I click on an item mentioned on the site (new releases, special promotions).
- Email me if something on my list comes into stock.
- Give people a $1 off if they buy something on their list!
- Put your current catalog online so I can browse your stuff before I get there
- Turn down whatever machine is making that horrible noise in the back room
Hopefully they’ll take some of that advice.
4 thoughts on “marsRed”
I really like that song Maps from “Fever To Tell” that MTV is occasionally playing.
So far I like the CD a lot. Most of the songs are heavier and crazier than Maps.
good record. My bro got the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s (well, I bought it for him) and put it on my iPod.
Now that you said that I’m upset he has my iPod. I can’t listen to the record now while at work.
I mean album.
I mean CD.
I mean the MP3s I ripped from the CD.
Yeah, I actually hear the song “Date with the Night” (I think that’s what it’s called) every once in a while on HFS…that’s pretty good too. Now that I think about it, I’m surprised I haven’t bought the album already.
Comments are closed.