I stopped in that new CD shop in Haddonfield tonight, marsRED. If you log into their website you can make a list of CDs you want and check it when you get there. I always draw a blank when I’m in a store browsing. They also have DVDs, games, etc. Their selection was not huge, but I was able to pick up Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Fever to Tell and a used copy of Sim City 4 for a total of $14.
My suggestions for the store in case they’re listening:
- Allow me to add things to my list automatically if I click on an item mentioned on the site (new releases, special promotions).
- Email me if something on my list comes into stock.
- Give people a $1 off if they buy something on their list!
- Put your current catalog online so I can browse your stuff before I get there
- Turn down whatever machine is making that horrible noise in the back room
Hopefully they’ll take some of that advice.