I made it back to the NJ in one piece and even had time to see Niagara Falls on the way back. It was amazing and I tried to figure out where that guy was able to jump over it and live, even without Superman’s help. I also got to eat buffalo wings in Buffalo, which has sadly been a lifelong dream of mine. If I had a list of things to do before I die I’d be able to cross two things off. Other things on the list would be:
- Seeing the Sistine Chapel
- Getting off my ass and actually recording an album
- Making a stupid little video game that somehow gets adored by millions (see Snood)
- Living forever (so far so good)
- Revisiting places like Arizona and San Francisco
- Seeing the Pixies live when they supposedly reunit
I picked up the new Stokes album today. It’s pretty damn good. I wanted to buy a few other CDs, but Tunes in Marlton seems to have a pretty crummy selection these days. I guess buying things online has spoiled us. In the local band section I saw Reju’s demo, so that was pretty cool. They’re in a better spot than the Secession Movement which I bought in the bargain bin for 50 cents! I might be going to see Matrix Revolutions tonight and I hope to Jesus it doesn’t suck. Come on Jesus.